Irritating black bars

brain lara

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys,
currently am playing pc version of ashes cricket on my normal crt monitor can sum one help me to remove those black bars on both top and bottom of ma screen.pls reply me thanks in advance

Change resolution to higher than 1028 x 768.

hey am already using full resolution 1020 x1024

Hmm, you'll need to play about with your resolutions until you get the one that fills the screen. With me it's 1280 by 720 for some obscure reason which makes evryone look like they are playing on stilts! Good luck!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is in 16:9 aspect ratio, so if you have a 16:10 or 4:3 monitor res then it has black bars at the top and bottom of the screen -
unless someone finds a solution, then the only way to get rid of them is to use a 16:9 res but then everything will look too thin.
Luckily I have a 16:9 widescreen monitor :)

hi there

The game is in 16:9 aspect ratio, so if you have a 16:10 or 4:3 monitor res then it has black bars at the top and bottom of the screen -
unless someone finds a solution, then the only way to get rid of them is to use a 16:9 res but then everything will look too thin.
Luckily I have a 16:9 widescreen monitor :)
hi its taani
new to this forum.i will b in touch.infact i m having probs with display of ashes09
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread