Is It Possible For Anyone To Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, ive created a story a few days back, and its a manager one thing lol, but i was wondering if anyone could help me.

Im New South Wales, and i was wondering if someone could maybe put Kevin Pietersen into the squad and take some pictures of him maybe pulling off a few shots, and maybe bowling if it is possible.

Id be very grateful,

Simbazz

You mean EA Cricket 2005 In-Game pictures with Kevin Pieterson? Or Real Life Kevin Pieterson Pictures? If it is real life try http://www.cricinfo.com/ and then choose England as Cricket Site and then photos, you will find many there.

Cheers

no no, i want some pictures from ingame, with KP wearing the new south wales jersey, and if some kind person can take some pics of him pulling off a few shots id be grateful, and maybe a bit o bowling :D ingame though, not real life

well mate, use fraps( or any imagecapture ) to capture images and use squad management option in game to put pieterson in!!!

I hope u have CKT2005!!!

lol Surender, thats the whole part of my begging here, i have Ckt2005, but on PS2, if i had it on PC id be able do it myself, if one of you guys can do it for me :D like i say id be forever grateful :P

Mate I've done some for you!

pietersen2fe3.png

pietersen3gp2.png

cricket20052006071818422426mq3.png

cricket20052006071818413281qp9.png

Hope they are Ok for what you wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy must love animals. Skunks gorillas what next eh?!

ur a ledgend,

this thread has served its purpose if a mod wants to close that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread