Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Hi guys. Been sorting out my game, it had been crashing so I had to re-download the game and rebuild the database but all seems okay now. I have tried to find a version of Chris Jordan as well that is not licensed and I saw when I looked for him in the academy many versions also had no head. Does anyone have a version that is unlocked that they could perhaps share? Also on another note. Are there any West Indies players that were unlocked that we know of? As always thank for all the work guys! Makes the game worth playing.
I don’t know which West Indies players are unlocked, but the quickest way to check is look up @parthcroz1501 and search for the player you want, he’s got/found most of the players

Hi bro I downloaded rohit from you but he doesnt have helmet logo of bcci. Also gloves and pads are generic with no logos
I will look again in this ,will update you .
Post automatically merged:

@parthcroz1501 is it possible for you to make a Liam livingstone edit unlocked ?? Since I’ve being looking for him everywhere but if his unlocked, his heads missing
Liam isnt available bro sorry for that .

Hi bro I downloaded rohit from you but he doesnt have helmet logo of bcci. Also gloves and pads are generic with no logos
You have to download Indian team from me , I have adjusted logo in this manner so you'll get closest as in real life .
Just download team as well from me make sure Rohit is added in the Indian squad , and go to player manager then check Rohit will have bcci logo ,
And for pads also I have updated in the uniforms section of team as many players have same sg pads so I just customized in the uniform and Rohit has use team batting pads enabled so he'll have that .
I don't have any idea about whats going on with glove logo .
Hope it helps .

Users who are viewing this thread