Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Thanks @parthcroz1501 and Gamingdrive.. I almost downloaded all the licensed players (97% of them)

I got the IPL teams ready - I wasn't planning to play because most of the licensed players have that maroon with black soles shoes which looks absolutely bad in the game and they wear default batting pads (pads from Cricket 22) Its an eye sore..Now I have edited their shoes, changed the batting pads and put logos on them so it will look more authentic..

So I searched for Parthcroz's list of licensed players and got the right ones to download.. For West Indies players Gamingdrive has most of them leaving 2 or 3 players..

Whenever you are searching for international licensed players in community look for the change in shoe design or color - because many users have edited the shoes from the default one.

Some Indian players I could unlink them and some who I couldn't I searched for Parthcroz and Gamingdrive.
Post automatically merged:

I'm downloading 20-30 different versions of a player trying to find one that I can edit and it's only 1 in every 10 I'm having success with. Who is the best creator to search for to find editable licenced players? Someone please help. It's ruining the game for me.
Whenever you are searching for international licensed players in community look for the change in shoe design or color - because many users have edited the shoes from the default one.

Users who are viewing this thread