Is it time?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yeah, we decided to do it; just need to remember how ;)

barmyarmy added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Edit: tis done and working.

What's the Limit now?

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And I'm sure the Global banking crisis was affecting the PC bank :p

Booo.. get it back to 20k :mad

WestIndian

vBookie Team
What's the Limit now?

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And I'm sure the Global banking crisis was affecting the PC bank :p

Booo.. get it back to 20k :mad

Hey we go, I am disappointed that the interest is now cut, you guys brought that upon the rest of us!!!
I mean guys complain about the limit @ vBookie, if it is a question of losing vCash just bet away, I mean there are on any given weekend 10 games running, sometimes more, bet on all, and bet the max, I do most of the time, and sometimes lose :p, I have gone belly up in one weekend and lost about 600k, it would take me 30 days to regain that amount and it would mean not betting for that period of 30 days, and to not bet for 30 days would take alot of discipline, the point is, like all things most guys that have little vCash, place little bets to avoid losing the little they, the few that have go max, it works both ways, you can smile all the way to the bank or lose it all, and that was because, as Kev said you can regain your lost in 3 days @ 20k interest, now @ 5k, even me a big time betting guy :p, will be more circumspect betting, especially when the odds are not even 3/4 to 1, the point is why take the risk, lose knowing that what you lost could be regained in 3 days, now that same lost will take you 12 days. Who benefits???

BA, since there is a cut in the interest given, will the be an increase in the daily cash from 255 to say, 500??

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really need that interest cap raised up to 20K as before:(... lets hope that the global crisis gets over and we get back our previous interest rates. :cheers
But it's good thing that that the betting limit is now 100K.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
It should be enforced on the people who have 800k +, getting 20k as interest. Not on the people who have less then that... After a person reaches 800k then his interest should be limited at 5k.

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's a very good idea.. completely agree with you.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
It should be enforced on the people who have 800k +, getting 20k as interest. Not on the people who have less then that... After a person reaches 800k then his interest should be limited at 5k.

wow wow wow, eh eh, I don't agree with that one, I would rather the interest be returned to 20k for say 1 mil and above and maybe 5% for everything below 1mil.

Users who are viewing this thread