Is it worth it

lawsy009

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have got the same thread on Cricket 2005. Basically, I am in two minds weather to get BLIC or Cricket 2005. Can you tell me the main bugs on the PS2, and that is important, PS2 version of BLIC, so it gives me a better opinion on the game, cheers.

lp_villa830

School Cricketer
Created fast bowlers can't bowl as fast as there counterparts i have never seen a fine edge it is always a big edge all i can think of off the top of my head.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
There's about a hundred pages of reviews/comparisons of both these games in this forum... try spending a little time there instead of making new threads.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
For your quick question, yes it is worth it. You will like the game, especially in multiplayer. This game is doing well in UK, so it has to be good.

holmie

Club Cricketer
one of the biggest boring thing in cricket two thousand five is that it is exactly the same commentary as cricket two thousand four.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
But you need a large amount of free disk space and probably a better graphics card.

cooper512

School Cricketer
created fast bowlers only get fast when they get experience on blic. i bought blic 2005 2 days ago it is great. the clasic matches r especially good. wg grace! lol. the shots look as if a real person is playing them, not just a game animation. the bowling is also good with the variety and some players have their own actions eg. murali,warne ahktar etc. blic is definitely beter.

multiplayer is THE BEST me and my brother always fight over the games! lol.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Have you thought about renting the two games? Atleast by renting you can get a full feel for each game, instead of relying on people's opinion's and short demo's.

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
I like both games, there are good in there different ways however if you are a hardcore cricket fan you would like Cricket 2005 if u like a bash and run you would like BLIC. Simple As.

Users who are viewing this thread