Is there anyway of making Non-test playing nations play test matches in the game?

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As I was saying I wud want to know whether there is any way of making non-test playing nations like Kenya,Namibia,Netherlands and canada play test matches in this game.I want to know this because they all have test kits in the 'TEAMS' folder and yet they dont play test matches.Can someone help me here?

lexluger

Club Captain
No they dont and your reply is silly only test playing nations play test matches in BLC 05.

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer
No they dont and your reply is silly only test playing nations play test matches in BLC 05.

Sorry mate, I am really very very sorry.:( Besides have you tried replacing the Non Test Playing Nations with the Test Playing Nations by using the Baggie Studios. I think it should work.

Re: I AM REALLY VERY SORRY

It works mate. I just replaced ENGLAND with CANADA and now CANADA is palying test matches in the game.:)

Last edited:

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer

Actually i made that mistake because i seldom play test matches in BLIC 2005 and i never really noticed the total number of test playing nations. Silly of me:D

lexluger

Club Captain
It does'nt matter dude anyway I did find a way out and that is by creating all those teams in the game.

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer
Maybe if you try my way i think it will be lot more easier

HUNGRYLION

School Cricketer
Well there is a way to get the right kits.
(Suppose I want to replace the England ODIkit with the Canadian ODI kit)
1.Open CanAlt.ODI (in the TEAMS Folder) using b.Studios
2.Extract all the kit files in a folder.
3.Now open EngAlt.ODI
4.Replace all the Eng kit files with the Canada kit files.

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING MAKE SURE THAT YOU CREATE A BACKUP OF THE TEAMS FOLDER

Users who are viewing this thread