Italian Football Thread

He was the wrong man to appoint in the first place given Inter's lack of defensive organisation and rebuilding job that was required. He gets his teams to play a certain way. It can be brilliant provided they have the right players but Inter didn't.

He was the wrong man to appoint in the first place given Inter's lack of defensive organisation and rebuilding job that was required. He gets his teams to play a certain way. It can be brilliant provided they have the right players but Inter didn't.

At the time of his appointment, he seemed a good option. Given how he had rebuilt Genoa two seasons prior. Unfortunately its not easy to dictate terms to a team that includes world renowned stars.

Inter's problem continues to be their defence. I don't think any manager can make much of a difference there. Unless they find someone in the youth ranks maybe.

This is one of the most weird sackings ever. Sacking hardly after a month? You should have given him time Moratti.

The next month will have this news:

Ranieri sacked!!!!!!!:p

Decent, but not enough. If he brings back the 2009-10 Roma form, maybe he can enjoy Inter.

----------

Ranochhia's picking an awful number of cards. Inter are now :wave

Pirlo just oozes class. The sort of player who makes kicking a spherical piece of leather around look like an art form.

Pirlo just oozes class. The sort of player who makes kicking a spherical piece of leather around look like an art form.

For sure my favourite player since Zidane retired.

His performances for Juve so far this season, which has culminated with them beating AC Milan 2-0 pretty much proves (as many football fans reckoned would happen) that them selling him was a terrible decision.

The match against Juve was one of the most painful games I'd ever watched as a Milan supporter in Italian football. Juve were literally all over Milan! Andrea Pirlo, what a legend!

For sure my favourite player since Zidane retired.

His performances for Juve so far this season, which has culminated with them beating AC Milan 2-0 pretty much proves (as many football fans reckoned would happen) that them selling him was a terrible decision.
It's always a big risk when you let a player of his quality go. Unless the manager can adapt the team to a different setup tactically, like Utd did after RvN left, you'll just be left fighting a losing battle.

Users who are viewing this thread