Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Roma and Liverpool are actually rivals.:p

War

Chairman of Selectors
Congrats to Del Piero. With 2 goals he scored against Catania on Saturday, Del Piero broke record of number of goals one player scored for single Italian team. He scored 284 for Juventus in all competitions, one more than Inter Milan legend Giuseppe Meazza. :clap

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
The problem is he always misfired when it came to the Italian national team . Otherwise a True legend in World football . :thumbs

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Those two misses in the Euro 2000 final... :noway

Oh please ,don't remind me those misses and that match , that's even worse than the moment I experienced when Riise put it in his own net against Chelsea in April 2008 .:facepalm

Btw , are you a fan of Italy ?

Auwais

International Coach
Sort of. I supported them in 2006 after the Calciopoli fiasco.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well played Milan , thoroughly deserved the title . But I just wished they lost yesterday to aspire Roma's Champions League hopes . Still , my second favorite Italian side won the title , so pretty happy about it . :thumbs

----------

Yes ! Lazio are losing at the Friuli though its only 35 minutes on the clock . :D
Head to Head favors Roma !

----------

Woops , Udinese leapfrog Roma if they win tonight . :facepalm

----------

And finally , this just doesn't help Roma's cause to finish 4th :facepalm

Roma's Perrotta and De Rossi handed bans - ESPN Soccernet

JBlues08

Club Captain
HA! Milan won the Scudetto on Saturday and then crashed out of the Coppa Italia to Palermo!

JBlues08

Club Captain
The Italian clubs definitely need to do better in the Champions League and even the Europa League next season.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Akash , goal.com is not a trustworthy site at all . It once stated 'Ronaldinho undergoes medical at Stamford Bridge - Report' , when he instead moved to the San Siro . So never trust that site . As for Pirlo , no way is he joining Milan's rival team in Juve .

Users who are viewing this thread