i've made new tweaked files - better bowling

six and out

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've edited some new files for swc so that the bowlers bowl a lot different.

Differences:
Fast Bowlers, alot more faster, slower ball alot more slower if bowled short it will role through.

Spinners, leg break and wrongen alot more slower and on damp and dusty pitches spin about double the amount of before. The flippers and arm balls are now darted in faster that what the fast bowlers bowled. if you bowl a short flipper even on a damp pitch i goes over the keppers head without bouncing into the crowd.

There is also alot more seaming and swing.

it is harder to bat on but is fun in multiplayer.

HI,
I am babai, can you please send me the tweaked file wherein the bowler bows must faster and spinners turn the ball as much as murlitharan do, my email address is [email protected] ;)

yeah buddy that is good find......keep it up..i'll be thankful to u if u send your tweaked file to [email protected] also pls babai..pls send your shaved head patch to me as soon as possible
i'll be greatly obligued to u two
regards
dippyslara :)

This is not a new thing to blc.i think he just change the the speed of the ball.(it is already done by someone).

bye

hi
lobby pls send me the tweak of sixout.looking for.thanks

Is it possible to make the positioning of the Bowling cursor
harder.?
It's fairly easy to get it close to where I want it
every time. Make it move faster or stay on for a shorter
time or something. Is the posible with the text conf files or
is it a Hex editing job.

Try adjusting the 'bowling cursor acceleration' and 'bowling cursor size' values in tinternat and/or internat cfg files until you get the desired effect.

Edited By jonah on Feb. 05 2002 at 13:03

dippyslara

make sure that u only change the values of 'bowling cursor acceleration'. changin the 'bowler cursor size' will also change the cursor size when u r batting. which makes is diff to bat(also diff to bowl if size changed)
but i enjoy battin with out the cursor

thanx

UnderTaker

Users who are viewing this thread