Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Sorry , I quit this team for supporting alliance and to make it qualify , Sorry again :)

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're barmyarmy), I'm not able to fix them for you.

----------

Sorry , I quit this team for supporting alliance and to make it qualify , Sorry again :)

Cya :wave

Well, so an allrounder gone. So, what are the "vacancies" in our squad?

We don't really have any gaps cos we have a decent sized squad and our star player isn't constrained by anything so we can make him whatever we want

We don't really have any gaps cos we have a decent sized squad and our star player isn't constrained by anything so we can make him whatever we want

So, is that it? No more signups? Can you please post the potential XI of our squad as per different pitch conditions. I want to see if I fit in somewhere or not.

----------

Are staff members allowed to use text speech?

Cya is one of the common text speak that would probably be allowed. Like lol.

We are accepting signups but we can easily just get more people in the draft if need be.

The playing XI will be decided after we see how everyone goes.

Haha looks like someone's doubled the tally on Hedger in that poll! :lol

----------

lol, as usual , I find that I'm late to have spotted that. :p

This ain't the place. Here, we only entertain banters and jokes on the opposition teams. ;)
And a bigger lol at Hedger claiming a third vote.

Woah! Seems Hedger has too many critics around. :p

----------

Somebody for God's sake remove this "?" from my profile name. Its very very irritating. :mad

No way! I'm loving it and so are 90% of our teammates. And its pretty obvious that its Colin whose been setting Hedger up thus far. I can even prove it but that only results in me being a bloody nerd. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread