Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Done, considering I don't think Dipak edited the first post once. :p

Thanks. I was also just wondering whether we should have just a table of stats in the first post and have the individual stats bar linked to another post 'cause I get the feeling it will get extremely cluttered.

Thanks. I was also just wondering whether we should have just a table of stats in the first post and have the individual stats bar linked to another post 'cause I get the feeling it will get extremely cluttered.

Yeah, that sounds like a better idea.

Clearly,not only is Dwayne an outcast in your team but he's also tarnishing your image by trolling/getting owned in the other threads (:p) which is so unlike you.

So,here's the deal,pay us some vCash and we'll trade Rohit for him. :)

----------

I'm sure you want to get your hands on Danny but we're not keen on trading him.

He's just excited about all this. It's his first PCCL-style league. Let him be.

@Dwayne: Chill out mate. This is all for fun.

Everytime I read this slogan it just seems so catchy but I cant figure it out

Someone explain it?:p

When you're drunk you do stupid things but it seems like a good idea 'cause, well, you're drunk. When you sober up, you realise you cocked up but you say "It seemed like a good ide? at the time!".

You're commenting in hindsight.

Clearly,not only is Dwayne an outcast in your team but he's also tarnishing your image by trolling/getting owned in the other threads (:p) which is so unlike you.

So,here's the deal,pay us some vCash and we'll trade Rohit for him. :)

We're obviously not going to trade him... But who is Rohit, can you use usernames?

Iridium, I am going to send you the Excel file for our sqaud in a couple of minutes. I've been told that you'll be dealing with the statistics, so I thought you'd be the right person to handle/update the skill points as well.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread