Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Haarithan, if you accept that you made that account I might help you getting your ban shortened.

Otherwise, I am afraid it'd be permanent one!

Really? That's so sweet of you. :rolleyes

FOS : Pranav & Iridum

Btw, I'm burning with fever. :(

Wow , this actually turned out to be a serious topic

And

Unlynch : Chewie

I doubt he will be on so early in the morning

Pfft, he and Truman are the only members from NZL who rest late. Callum is definitely ruled out and so is Hedger. So it just has to be Jono! :spy

Anyway, this's getting boring as well, so...

Unlynch: Chewie

Deep inside, he'll know that I'm right! ;)

I'm thinking we give one of our three bonus points to Iridium, because he's our only keeper, so he's guaranteed to play in every match. Then we give the other two to Pranav and Aussie Team, because they've been our most active members who didn't get one of the first five, and they also did our graphics. Thoughts?

Pitch type and playing XI for our first match?

I'm thinking normal pitch, and we just base our playing XI on activity.

Just make the lineup based on activity and then see what type of pitch it favours. Also look at the makeup of their squad

Who's Posted?

CG123 - 174
Chewie - 104
Iridium - 96
Haarithan - 84
Pranav - 72
Aussie Team - 66
The Rock™ - 53
Zohaib - 42
Dipak - 42
hedger_14 - 39
riz7khan12 - 25
-
tarun87 - 14
Prats - 12
Barney Gumble - 9
Dutchmen - 4
Shagger - 3

So if we want to play Barney, one of those names above the "-" will have to miss out. :(

Me, Dipak, and Shagger are our spinners, I assume me and Dipak will be playing, so we probably don't want an excellent pitch. At the same time we probably don't want a poor pitch, which is why I think we should just go with a normal pitch. We could actually go with a poor pitch, imo it's out of normal and poor, but I need some other opinions.

Last edited:
Well we can, because AT is the only one of our other batsmen who specified "middle order", so all of our other batsmen can bat anywhere. :p

Users who are viewing this thread