Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

40GB a month. I think we can buy more data blocks, not sure. It resets midnight today though.

I don't think Zohaib wants to play in this match, because he wants to play in our next FC match. Same with The Rock, which I think you've noted because you haven't included him. So I suggest we bring in Shagger for Zohaib.

In our next FC match Pranav will make way for Prats (Pranav's alright with that), and one of Chewie/AT will have to make way for Barney.

Another idea would be to rest one of Chewie/AT this game and the other one in our next FC match, which will allow as to play Barney in both, which is what I'd prefer considering in his two matches so far he's got MOTM in both. :yes

Which means:

1. hedger_14
2. Iridium +
3. Chewie * (/Barney Gumble)
4. Pranav
5. Aussie Team (/Barney Gumble)
6. Shagger
7. Dipak
8. tarun87
9. CG123
10. riz7khan12
11. Haarithan

(Normal pitch like Iridium said)

Not playing; Prats, The Rock, Zohaib, one of Chewie/AT/Barney (all four will play in out next FC match), and Dutchmen.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
barney just has to play, do we need to play shagger? we can just go in with six batsmen and one batsman can bowl. we could also change the pitch type to poor so that'll benefit us even more.

barney just has to play

Chewie/AT should post if they want to play in this OD game or our next FC match then.

do we need to play shagger?

Tbh his rating should be exactly the same as Zohaib's, so it's not really going to matter, are you just saying that from an activity perspective? If you are I see what you mean, but he'll probably have to get some game time because without him and our banned player we've only got a squad of 14 players.

we can just go in with six batsmen and one batsman can bowl. we could also change the pitch type to poor so that'll benefit us even more.

It's not advisable. When you play only five bowlers cricksim often ****s it up, and you'll see four bowlers with 10 overs and one with 8 overs, so the batsman will have to bowl one of the last two overs.

We've still got to allocate two more bonus points as well.

----------

I don't mind resting whenever

Would you rather play in this OD game or our next FC match? Or do you just want to let AT decide?

Ok, AT seems to be a good middle order aggressor in the OD game anyway.

What do we want to do with our opening combination then? (Out of Hedger, Iridium, and Barney)

I'm happy to drop down and have Barney and Hedger open. I'm not scoring all that quick anyway :p

So maybe:

1. Barney Gumble
2. hedger_14
3. Pranav
4. Iridium†
5. Aussie Team
6. Shagger
7. Dipak
8. tarun87
9. CG123
10. riz7khan12
11. Haarithan

So Pranav would get promoted to No. 3. I could drop down further to 5 and give AT a chance at 4. However, AT has been so destructive down at 5, I'm hesitant to move him. Opinions?

I'll wait for one of Callum/Chewie/Dipak to confirm and then I'll post the lineup in the match thread.

I'd rather prefer to stay at #4 considering I've been performing pretty well there! :p

Fair enough.

1. Barney Gumble
2. hedger_14
3. Iridium†
4. Pranav
5. Aussie Team
6. Shagger
7. Dipak
8. tarun87
9. CG123
10. riz7khan12
11. Haarithan