Jan 10th - 13th: Downright Donkeys @ Indian Warriors

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned

Downright Donkeys @ Indian Warriors - Eden Gardens

Post teams ASAP - this is the first 4 day match so hopefully all goes to plan. Good luck to all

Here is our star-studded line-up which is going to beat down the Indian Warriors to a pulp. Then Gunns will have further evidence that Tasmania needs a pulp mill and the Greenies will crumble under the pressure that they are put under and Bob Brown will admit that he is homosexual (although he already has, he may as well say it again) and all of the Greenies will turn back into normal people as opposed to the tree-hugging hippies they once were.

Cheeze
tassietiger
Gilchrist
lazy_chesnut
WCC_Bowler
indiancricketer
ZoraxDoom
Drewska
Jimbob
barmyarmy
Burma's Finest

Hmm.. A 4 Day match. This should be interesting.

Does it mean that it will be simmed on 4 different days, rather than on one day?

Any by the way, the topic of the thread shows a three day match!

I heard that he sims it daily not sure though

And its 4 days put it this way
Day 1- 10th
Day 2- 11th
Day 3- 12th
day 4- 13th

guys im not going to be able to sim this match, the computer i have with all the cricsim stuff is at my workplace being used for the weigh bridge (too long to explain but im not gonna possibly get it back till sat, and im going on holiday on sat.) Extreme apologies to everyone but if it isnt too much trouble, could i ask a senior member to sim this match and all other matches up until the 25th of January. I might be able to get on planetcricket for a few mins everyday inbetween trucks but no where near enough time to post a simmed game. If no one is able to sim the games, ill sim them all and post them when i get back (jan 25th)

Good luck to everyone and i hope cricsim goes well without me

Yeah, thats OK, But I was looking forward to smashing 100 off 90 balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriors will have thier strongest lineup i suppose to be the downright donkeys to thier feet

Well, you will have to go through, Cheeze and Tassie, who are both in great form, should be a great contest.

Absoloutely Viral and stuff and myself should be tough nuts lets see :)

And I'm much more suited to the longer format of the game where I can bowl in 3 over spells rather than this disagreeable 50 over format where I'm meant to bowl 10 out of the 50.
I'll be cranking up the pace as well now :p

I love the 4 day format! Finally I can convert those not outs into something big :)

Assuming someone is going to sim this game sometime....I hereby announce that the Warriors lineup is unchanged from the previous game.

barmyarmy said:
And I'm much more suited to the longer format of the game where I can bowl in 3 over spells rather than this disagreeable 50 over format where I'm meant to bowl 10 out of the 50.
I'll be cranking up the pace as well now :p
well! bowl with a good line to me or it will take me only a fraction of second to send it out of ground. :p

Users who are viewing this thread