January 2014 MattW interview thread questions required

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The people have spoken and want to interview the enigmatic overlord MattW.

It'd probably work best if you pm'd me any questions you wanted to ask.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got a question guarantee no one else will ask:

When are you going to Big Ant Studios as discussed a few moons ago? :p

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, this hasn't received a huge amount of interest. I'll forward the questions on and maybe make up a few of my own either tomorrow or tuesday I guess and hope for the best.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
How does it feel to control a site and what difficulties you face and which problems are the tough to solve?

D

Dutch

Dear Matt,

If your toast falls of the plate just after putting butter and marmalade on it, and splats on the floor butter side down, what do you consider to be the most proper course of action? And is it all Kevin Pietersens fault?

Yours pathologically,

One of my 27 personalities.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
If money was no object, what would be the one thing you would change/implement forum wise?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If you happen to end up in a land where there are only options to eat Indian food, what would you do? :p

<<Side effects of DBC play session, **cough**cough**Ross!?!**>>

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Here's a question bank for you, Matt. :D

Q.You are been making modes for Cricket 07 since past 7 years :eek: (Don't sure either if you have left it or not). You surprisingly came back on 1st January, this year. Any reason behind such a longest career? Never felt tired of it?

Q.Describe other admins & mods in one sentence.

Q.What is your favorite PC stuff/event?

Q.Most hated member other than me? :p

Q.What qualities under you helped you to be an administrator of a big forum platform like this?

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will try my hand at asking a few stupid questions. Woops! hand at asking questions? That started off real fast.

1. Do you think I will get a helping from staff members and/or my fellow vbookie members for creating vbookie events for cricket in the near future?
  2. Would you feel pressed to yell and tell 'no vacancy' to the members whose status read, "wants to become a staff member"?
  3. List the staff members/admins you would like to pay in real money for their time devoted to the site as staff members?
  4. If you had not been a moderator of the forum, which part of the same would you like to visit or for that matter, do you like to visit the forum regularly as any other user in the forum after all these years?
  5. What is your great action plan to boost up the activity in the Cricket Discussion section?
  6. If and when DBC14 releases, turning out to be a huge hit, do you think the evergreen C07 downloads section will be deserted?

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What, in your own opinion, has been the most funniest thing you've done or said on the forums?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
After the constant talk of a 'golden era' for these forums in around 2005-07, do you think with Don Bradman Cricket 14 that the site is experiencing another golden period now?

Users who are viewing this thread