Kev Interview Questions Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Kev has been chosen to be interviewed for January 2008, and thus will answer your questions on the upcoming February edition of Youth Cluster, Planetcricket's Official Podcast.

This thread will be for you all to ask your questions of Kev, which we will ask him on the show.

Question Rules
  • You are free to ask what you want provided they aren't vulgar or too personal.
  • Only one question per member.
  • Please keep all unnecessary banter out of this thread; Just keep it about the questions please.
  • Please use the quote function, featuring your username, to ask the questions, such as this:
    aus5892 said:
    What is your favourite colour?
    Quote tags can easily be found in your formatting options, just add an '=username' (username being your own username, no 's) after the word quote of your first quote tag, before the ].

Questions can be asked until the 17th of January, at midnight GMT.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you were a Russian billionaire and could buy Liverpool or kent which one would you buy first?
Or would you be tight and not buy either :p not that a Russian would have heard of cricket.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
usy said:
How important is Cricket for you? Describe a life without Cricket.

I hope it's not too personal.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
RoboRocks said:
Do you like how cricket is played in the modern era and how can it improve?

I'm sorry if it is two questions but I think asking how it cricket could be improved should be asked as well.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Can I ask another question regarding cockney english? ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
barmyarmy said:
What do you think should be done to reverse the decline in the popularity of county cricket? Would compulsory attendence be something you would be prepared to consider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread