Interview Questions Thread - andrew_nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm asking the questions to him on Monday. A reminder to all that question submissions close at midnight tomorrow.

langerrox

International Coach
"what legacy do you want to leave behind at planetcricket.org?"

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks to all who have submitted a question for Andrew. I will compile a list of all those submitted and send them off to Andrew later on in the day after school.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are question still available? If so:

"What joy do you take in banning peoples Sigs/Avatars?"

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nope, this Interview has already took place and it should have been closed by now.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Hooper said:
Are question still available? If so:

"What joy do you take in banning peoples Sigs/Avatars?"
It's OK evo I can answer it.

I don't take any joy in it. It despairs me that people like you are incapable of following the rules even after receiving two warnings. As I said to you in a PM, you have no valid complaint. If you had followed the rules, you'd still have a signature. Not rocket science is it?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
andrew_nixon said:
It's OK evo I can answer it.

I don't take any joy in it. It despairs me that people like you are incapable of following the rules even after receiving two warnings. As I said to you in a PM, you have no valid complaint. If you had followed the rules, you'd still have a signature. Not rocket science is it?

Can i ask u a question ? how come u all Staff members and global mod all only find mistakes in member like us . i have found this kind of Sig limits extends on one staff member and a member from patch team . best part is i had pm the staff member to chage it , he doesnt take it seriously :rolleyes: and no one has ever looked on them . and when i found any one meber like us that does not have the right sif , inform them so that no can place the gun on them :p

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Can i ask u a question ? how come u all Staff members and global mod all only find mistakes in member like us . i have found this kind of Sig limits extends on one staff member and a member from patch team . best part is i had pm the staff member to chage it , he doesnt take it seriously :rolleyes: and no one has ever looked on them . and when i found any one meber like us that does not have the right sif , inform them so that no can place the gun on them :p
If you see someone with an oversized signature, contact a moderator, as the rules instruct you to.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
If you see someone with an oversized signature, contact a moderator, as the rules instruct you to.

I think he's trying to say that you and other mods are biased towards other mods, patchteam the like. Well if this is true I doubt they would of been mods in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread