Joining the FC Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you interested in scoring Fantasy Cricket, post in this thread if you haven't done so already. From there I'll consider you.

Couple of notes:
  • It is a time consuming job, scoring can take up to 30 minutes per match so if you don't think you can spare that time then it's best you don't apply
  • If you have been in trouble on the site then you more than likely won't get in (depending on how serious) until you show you can keep out of trouble

I don't have that much time but would love to be a section moderator.Rest is up to you

Last edited:
Couple of notes:
  • It is a time consuming job, scoring can take up to 30 minutes per match so if you don't think you can spare that time then it's best you don't apply
  • If you have been in trouble on the site then you more than likely won't get in (depending on how serious) until you show you can keep out of trouble

No problem, I love to do moderating job :yes :cheers

Interesting one.

----------

Those of you interested in scoring Fantasy Cricket, post in this thread if you haven't done so already. From there I'll consider you.

Couple of notes:

I would like to.

If you consider me, I'll surely do my VERY BEST. Also, I have a lot of time except of studies for the next 2 or 3 years. So, it's easy for me.... @aussie1st

[*]If you have been in trouble on the site then you more than likely won't get in (depending on how serious) until you show you can keep out of trouble
I also promise that there will be no trouble with me.. If that happens again, then give me a permanent ban.

I'm ready. If you consider me I will do my best to squeeze out time. All you need to do is guide me at first, if I get the hang of it I can be quick. I'm ready to do anything for PC.net

----------

I'll definitely not get into trouble.

I'm ready to do anything for PC.net
265219d1379821153t-will-someone-take-over-development-retroarch-mupen64plus-blackberry-10-escalated-quickly.jpg

In Dipak and Sam are my vbookie partners too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread