Story England's New Start

3 Wickets for me. :happy

This should be easy for our batters. They are in form.

We didnt have many runs to chase but that didnt mean we could take it easy. Kenya could always steal a victory.

After 10 overs we were 0/55 and crusing along.

Cook brought up his 50 off 46 balls which included 9 fours.

Trescothick got his 50 from 73 balls including 5 fours and quietened critics who said he should be dropped.

Cook brought up his hundred with the winning run. We killed them basically, not even one wicket for the entire innings.

COOK BATTING STATS:

2002031381743862536_rs.jpg

END OF INNINGS SCREENIES:

2002000044300142128_rs.jpg

2002045452495779013_rs.jpg

2002091193358817604_rs.jpg

Richie: Well that was great batting and Kenya got handed a belting. Great knocks by both openers.

Mark: What can I say, Cook is a star atm. I always thought he would be good but he might be MOTS so far the way he is going.

Richie: Navin is also doing a good job much to my surprise. He is consistantly getting wickets.

Mark: It was a risk bringing him in because hes so old and everything but it seems he is doing a great job. I congradulate him.

Richie: Just before we look at the Groups, there is a small break in-between the World Cup group stage and Super 8 stage so Iloveireland will do some coaching for them.

Mark: They need him and they need some players back. Anyway lets look at the groups:

groupsrn9.png

Richie: Lets talk about Murali and Hodge, two great players from Lancashire. How have they been going this series??

Mark: Well Hodge played all three games but only batted once getting 71. Murali was left out of the ODI team. Rather odd it seems to me. He is such a good player. No injuries and he got 18 ODI wickets last season averaging 21. Richie what do you think about them leaving out Murali??

Richie: I cant see why. Its not that chucking nonsense is it?? He doesnt throw and he shouldnt have been left out of the team.

Mark: Well we'll see you next games. You were watching nines summer of cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread