Joypad Mapping?

AbsoluteLee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi there

Anyone found a way to remap joypad buttons on blic07 yet, I cant seem to find them anywhere? I am using a logitech rumblepad 2

Coaching mode doesnt show you joypad buttons only keyboard and mouse :(

nah I meant you just click on each button till you know what to press lol. Like I had to do for dance down the pitch lol. You can repeat each lesson over n over till you get em right, Messy but thats how it is..

I am using the logitech game software atm to map each key that seems to be working I knew it would come in handy 1 day just map joypad button 1 to keystroke numpad 1 etc

Yep I am too stuck with dancing down the wicket, suppose to be shoulder button 7 but nothing happens :( according to every button it shoud be the same as playing the sweep shot

I use button 6 :) tried it? use it with shot direction and the botton youd play the shot with. Say button 1. You gotta use 3 bottons to dance lol

I have a logitech dual action. Its button 5 as one person pointed out before somewhere..ups to him..forgot name, sorry bro

Still trying to figure out how to do a sweep.

I am using a XFX Executor control pad. I have no idea how to dance down the wicket and there are a few buttons i can't work out e.g. swinging the ball. Its a 12 button pad! Anyone know if i can Remap the buttons somehow?

Cheers.

anyone now what the catch botton is ive tryed all 8 buttons with now joy.

in logitech dual rumblepad...

1-attacking sjot/catch/cancel run or go back to crease
2-lofted shot
3-defensive shot
4-run
5-throw ball to the bowlers end
6-throw ball to the wickie's end/dance down the wicket
7-sweep
8-attacking sweep

*** i am not sure about the 5,6 and 7,8. it can be the other way around. for ex. 5 can be throw to wickie's end and 6 can be to bowler's end. same with 7 and 8. :)

AbsoluteLee said:
Yep I am too stuck with dancing down the wicket, suppose to be shoulder button 7 but nothing happens :( according to every button it shoud be the same as playing the sweep shot

it isnt like playing sweep shots. . well what u can do is use xpadder to assign the keys according to ur comfort in ur joypad.

Users who are viewing this thread