Just got my tics!!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I woke up this morning to the sound of the doorbell. Outside was the postman, freezing in the -10 degree (F) weather. He handed me a Fed-Ex envelope. When opened, i found something that made my heart jump!!

(^Peh, wrote that to add some dramatic intro :p)
Inside, were two blue World Cup 2007 tickets for the India vs Sri Lanka match on March 23rd. It had a gold-colored hologram of the WC logo on it as well. May upload a pic later :)
Inside was also a brochure about the World Cup, and a "rules and regulations"
pamphlet explaining what you can and cannot bring into the stadium, and the poster/flag sizes, ect.

Well, i'm really happy right now :) Anyone who got seats at a World Cup game get their tics?

go to a doctor and he'll give you something to get rid of those ticks

nah, seriously, congrats, looks like it's gonna be great, have fun (jealous thoughts - :boxing )

Great ! Makes me feel jealous !

Cricketman93 said:
Well, i'm really happy right now :) Anyone who got seats at a World Cup game get their tics?

well unfortunately i couldn't book tickets cuz we cant go to the WI, cant wait to the next WC in Australia though, i would love to go to a match.

Nice Rohit.. Hope i see u in TV... but wait, i have never seen ur photo though :p Anyways, have a great day there :)

Have a great time mate, enjoy the Caribbean. Should be a great match as well.

Yeah but it's an awesome country Usman, well worth a weeks holiday, especially if you happen to be a lucky git with tickets to a world cup game.

puddleduck said:
Yeah but it's an awesome country Usman, well worth a weeks holiday, especially if you happen to be a lucky git with tickets to a world cup game.
I'm a lucky git with WC tickets but no way to get there :(

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Trinidad.

nightprowler10 said:
I'm a lucky git with WC tickets but no way to get there :(

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Trinidad.

So swimming's not an option for you then?

Users who are viewing this thread