Just had a great game!

jm21250

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just played some Ashes cricket 09 after quite some time and had a fantastic game.

TG XI (me) vs. Aus. (AI)

Australia won the toss and elected to field.

TG XI off to a slow start - lost 3 quick wickets within first 6 overs. 48/3 after first 10 overs. A couple of decent partnerships and a good knock from AB Devillers (46* from 33) helps them get to 155/6.

Australia start the innings and off to a slow, but a good start. 38/0 after first 6 overs. They lose a couple of wickets in next 4 overs and a bit of aggression from Michael Clarke helps to get them to 67/2 after first 10 overs. It's 106/3 after the end of 15 overs. They need exactly 10 an over.

Yuvraj Singh bowls the 16th over and just gives away 7 runs. AUS need 43 from last 4 overs.
Fidel Edwards bowls the 17th over and gives away 14 runs. AUS just need 29 off 3 overs.
Dale Steyn bowls a wonderful over and just gives away 5 runs. AUS need 24 from 2 overs.
Ishant Sharma bowls the 19th over, starts off badly but takes a important wicket of Cameron White in the end. Gives away 11 runs. AUS need 13 off the last over.
Dale Steyn to bowl the last over. Starts off with a great bouncer. Clarke takes a single. Repeats the 1st bowl and bowls another bouncer, Brad Haddin smashes it for a boundary just beside the long on. 8 required of 4 balls. Steyn bowls a yorker, Haddin takes a single. 7 needed of 3 balls. Clarke hits another boundary, 3 needed of 2. Steyn bowls a slower ball this time and its been pushed to the long off for a single. 2 runs needed of last ball. Steyn bowls a fantastic yorker, Haddin tries to smash it straight, gets the outside edge, ball just passes the keeper leaving him nor the third man any chance of getting to the ball. Australia win by 6 wickets on the last ball.

I lost but it was a great match. I just wish there was an option to play local multiplayer matches with friends. That would be awesome. I guess with the patches I can't really play online right?

wow a really beautiful game
Regarding your question i have no answer but Im getting the game tomorrow!!!!!!!

wow a really beautiful game
Regarding your question i have no answer but Im getting the game tomorrow!!!!!!!
I would wait for IC10 if I were you.. unless you don't have xbox360 or ps3.

Btw try getting it from ebay.in - its only about 500rs for the PC version.

Yea wait for IC10 buddy, its less than 2 months away and with the World Twenty20 and English summer starting, those two months will fly like the wind!

Users who are viewing this thread