Story "Just the pen, the zinc and me bat" - Andrew Symonds' Tour Diary:"2 Minutes with Roy"

Awesome start, love the diary stories
good luck,
lets hope we can see some master blaster from Symo

VERY dissapointed not to see Hoggy in the first Test

Wow, thats a bloody awesome update. This is the best story i've read in a while, well the first 2 updates are great :)

Good luck mate.

Is using these cricket management games, like ICC, make good, realistic results?

Nice to see a cricket player diary starting. Good luck.

Very nice writing. Realisitc and to the point. Good luck in the first test! :)

not hearing Alfies pathetic attempts at jokes, not havin Marto there to talk Cricket and not having Pidge's practical jokes stirring everyone up.

Err... How original. :rolleyes: Not having Marto to talk cricket. :rolleyes: You got the whole team! :p

I guess you couldnt say much about him because he is BORING! :D

This is great mate. Absolutely great.

Haha, yeah. I was stuck for a while thinking of something to say:) He is really boring as a person it seems:)

I will still update this people...

Wow this is great. Also nice to see someone starting a diary of a cricketer. Awesome start and good to read as well. Nice presentation :) KUTGW :)

Haha, yeah. I was stuck for a while thinking of something to say:) He is really boring as a person it seems:)

I will still update this people...

You could of said that he was a fitness freak who would just do push ups and sit ups during the intervals. ;)

Or loved good old fashion games like chess. :p

It could of been like this.

...not hearing Alfies pathetic attempts at jokes, not havin Marto there pleading with someone to play chess with him, even though everyone knows he sucks.

Nice Story...Good start and a nice fresh Concept. Love it..Can we ask questions to MR.Symonds?

Great Idea! I am giving the readers a chance to ask Roy a question of their choice leading up to the First Test against Sri Lanka at the GABBA.

The first 6 questions posted will be forwarded to Symmo personally by me:)
(Thanks handsome...saying that sounded gay:p)

How many Indians did you beat up after they made monkey noises at you? :p Or get a haircut. please.

Users who are viewing this thread