Keyboard Controls

E

ejaz

Hey all,

I am having a kind of a problem with my keyboard controls. I cant seem to hit a few strokes with my controls, specifically the cover drive and the on drive. My controls settings are:

Up --> Up
Down --> Down
Left --> Left
Right --> Right

Front Foot --> Num 1
Back Foot --> Num 2
Advance/Run --> Num3
Cancel Run --> Num .
Power --> Num 0

So when i try to hit a cover drive, its (Down-Left-Num 1). But the computer just makes a beep sound and the batsman just stands in his place. I dont know what the problem is and I havent tried any other control settings yet.
So someone tell me what their settings r with which these shots are possible and which r easiest to get used to.

Kewldude

P.S: The Back Foot Sqaure Drive works fine with the same settings (Down-Left-Num 2).

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Try some other keyboard settings and see if you have the same problem.

If you don't then there's something wrong with your particular settings.

N

Neo!

I use num 5 key for frint foot drive and works fine .... try changing the keys like Andrew suggested

T

temp

Well I had exactly the same problem, I changed my settings and now it works fine.

A

ameyadeshpande

I was never able to use the 'power boost' with the default keyboard settings of 'Numpad 0'. But I changed all keys as per the suggetions in one of the posts here and I find it perfectly good now. They are as follows:
Up: W
Down: S
Left: A
Right: D

Frontfoot : K
Backfoot: I
Advanced shot: J
Duck/Leave: L
Power Boost: Spacebar

A

Admin

I second that.

Logitech Dual Shock or Wingman Rumblepad would be my choice.

Talking about accessories,something that really pumps up the realism level through the roof is a bit if ingenious hardware from http://www.edimensional.com/ . I tested them using C2k2, F1 2003 and a DVD. Worked great for all 3 but if you are a serious racing car person..you got to get these. I had to pinch myself to remind myself I wasn't actually in a multimillion dollar car hurtling to the next 120 mph corner at Monza :D

Users who are viewing this thread