Kit Requests

Some of the kits may not have all the resolutions required. Try downloading the kits you have problems with individually off the site and installing them.

barmyarmy said:
Some of the kits may not have all the resolutions required. Try downloading the kits you have problems with individually off the site and installing them.

i downloaded the indian test kit but it is in rar form. how do i change that to either bmp or otherwise so that i can use gi to import them in?

use winrar - a software similar to winzip...u can download it at download.com...

would anyone be able to post the indian test kit in winzip. ive had problems with winrar? much appreciated

Re india test winzip

here you go mate. sorry about keeper kit. ive added it to the file

Attachments

• indian test.zip
    719.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
but it does not conatin SG Indian keeper kits which f0bstyle made.

dazza i installed the indian kit and also the keeper version but i still get the problem that when the screen pans out the backs of the indian players go dark blue with lines over them. has anybody else had this problem or does anybody have a solution

MWaugh said:
dazza i installed the indian kit and also the keeper version but i still get the problem that when the screen pans out the backs of the indian players go dark blue with lines over them. has anybody else had this problem or does anybody have a solution

Use the indian kit 32x32 resolution and halve the res 2 get 16x16 and import that then do the same to the 16x16 res to get 8x8 res and import that and i THINK it should fix it.

The same problem happens with me, but I'm not bothered. Everyone makes mistakes, and I wouldn't want to work the patchers too hard after all the hard and BRILLIANT work they have done. Well done guys. :hpraise :clap

oh without a doubt skateboarder they have done an awesome job, it just kinds of gets to me after a certain amount of time. wardog how do i half the 32x32 resolution to get the 16 and 8? what program do i need to do that in? thanks for your help you guys

e=mc i dont have those programs just the baic paint unfortunatly. can i download them from somewhere or is there any other programs i can use to do it?

MWaugh said:
oh without a doubt skateboarder they have done an awesome job, it just kinds of gets to me after a certain amount of time. wardog how do i half the 32x32 resolution to get the 16 and 8? what program do i need to do that in? thanks for your help you guys

If u use paint u load the image and go to image-stretch/skew- stretch and enter 50% vertical and horizontal to half the resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread