Kit Requests

I've added the new resolutions for the whole kit (including sweater, batting and keeper gear)
There shouldn't be any problems with black areas now.
Get it here

Sorry,I thought it was only the test kits & not the sweaters.

ive had a good look over this thread and in the downloads centre but i couldnt find it anywhere. has the 2003 world cup kit worn by australia ever been made. i know it was requested a couple of weeks ago but i didnt see anything further on it. there is a photo a number of pages back of the kit. would somebody be able to make it for me. id be really interested in learning how to make kits but you need some advanced software dont you... i think ive only got paint unfortunatly. thanks very much guys

You are persistant...
If anyone can find some pics, post them here. Don't need to be good ones, just so I can see where all the logos are.

barmyarmy said:
You are persistant...

i hope your not talking about me barmyarmy coz this is the first time ive asked for this kit... :p

colin the picture of the kit is on page 5 of this thread

MWaugh said:
i hope your not talking about me barmyarmy coz this is the first time ive asked for this kit... :p

colin the picture of the kit is on page 5 of this thread

I was talking about the Scotland test kit. This is at least the third time it's been mentioned since yesterday.
As for the Aussie kit I'd rather not do it but I guess I could if no-one else will.

barmyarmy said:
As for the Aussie kit I'd rather not do it but I guess I could if no-one else will.

there is no huge drama with it. im using the world cup 99 kit at the moment so at least its not that annoying vb kit. but if anyone would like to make the wc 03 kit for me that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread