Kit Requests

Warwickshire Sweater

Attachments

• warwks.jpg
    warwks.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Many thanks for these Dazza and Kev, they're making the county game so realistic. Can't wait for the rest of the Frizzell and Totesport ones (are you guys doing twenty20 for all the teams too?)

The Champ said:
Excellent work buddy looks cool, why cant u release them in a single GI zip file
I would be best to wait until all the kits are complete before putting into a single zip file, i believe this was mentioned earlier in the thread

Pakistan 2005 - Full sleeves ??

Hi

Nice stuff. guys!!
Can anybody tell me where could i get Pakistan 2005 Full sleeves kit?

Thanks.

smqadeer said:
Hi

Nice stuff. guys!!
Can anybody tell me where could i get Pakistan 2005 Full sleeves kit?

Thanks.

if your after the ODI kit, try bharats downloads thread.

Thanx

Thanx MWaugh.

I have gone through last few pages of Bharat's thread but couldnt find Pakistan ODI 2005 (Full sleeves). There is short sleeves one that i already have, but couldnt find downloadable zip for full sleeves Kit. Please guide me by the link.

Thanx again mate.

Bharat`s pakistan ODI 2005 with long sleeves

smqadeer said:
Thanx MWaugh.

I have gone through last few pages of Bharat's thread but couldnt find Pakistan ODI 2005 (Full sleeves). There is short sleeves one that i already have, but couldnt find downloadable zip for full sleeves Kit. Please guide me by the link.

Thanx again mate.
dont think he released it with long sleeves. but as requested ive put sleeves on for you.

hope you didnt mind Bharat?

Attachments

• Bharats pakistan with long sleeves.zip
    126.3 KB · Views: 24
  • bharats.jpg
    bharats.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 113
I didn't release it because I was tring to put the dark green in the back of the sleeves and light green on front.It was still under testing.

I thought I would work on it on 24th & release it.

this is what I meant:
See the dark green on the sleeves & the back of the kit are not coinciding.I was trying to make that.

Attachments

• pak.jpg
    pak.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread