Kit Requests

hey bharat can u make me this indian kit ???

here are the pics

12cric9.jpg

15cric10.jpg

bharat said:
I didn't release it because I was tring to put the dark green in the back of the sleeves and light green on front.It was still under testing.

I thought I would work on it on 24th & release it.

this is what I meant:
See the dark green on the sleeves & the back of the kit are not coinciding.I was trying to make that.

It will look good when you are finished with it mate!!

here is an Umpire Test Kit in GI mode....it was made by bharat but i convert it into GI format......i request Ste that please put it in Download Centre.....

Attachments

• Umpire_kitstests_GI.zip
    264.1 KB · Views: 55
Cricketer2004 said:
here is an Umpire Test Kit in GI mode....it was made by bharat but i convert it into GI format......i request Ste that please put it in Download Centre.....

Also Ste could put my ODI kitV2 in the download center.
It is avaliable here.

I am working on a one day kit for kent with a sweater, it's a little rough round the edges at the moment, but would like to know what you think. Also would you like any more

Attachments

• kenttotesweater.jpg
    kenttotesweater.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
India Test Sweater

here is the India Test Sweater in GI Format.......it is included in India Test Kit in download Centre......so i release it indiviually.......

Attachments

• India_Sweater_GI.zip
    579.6 KB · Views: 30
Ok here is a Kent one day kit with sweater, I have also made a Lashings (The Worlds Greatest Cricket Club) Kit, its not in GI format so you can install it for any team

Attachments

• kentODsweater.jpg
    kentODsweater.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 128
  • lashings.jpg
    lashings.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 116
  • KentODSweater.zip
    539.8 KB · Views: 20
  • lashings.zip
    418.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread