Kit Requests

UAE sweater for you. Last kit for today, If I do any more today I'll go mad

Attachments

• uaesweater.zip
    283.7 KB · Views: 9
  • uaesw.jpg
    uaesw.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 105
Thanks dazza, slumming it in the c2004 forums are we??;)

yeh there is hardly any 1 now in cricket 2004 forms

Zorax, Here are the sweaters for USA and HK as promised

Attachments

• HongKong_sweater.zip
    288.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Usa_sweater.zip
    289 KB · Views: 4
my kits dont look right (derby) i can get a pic if you need it

i tried the "phantoms.zip" link that looked as if it had been flicked with yellow paint

the "derby one day.zip" was similar but a bit better, considering the yorks one i assume you've had this problem before so if you dont mind could u have another look at it

Last edited:
somersetargyle said:
my kits dont look right (derby) i can get a pic if you need it

i tried the "phantoms.zip" link that looked as if it had been flicked with yellow paint

the "derby one day.zip" was similar but a bit better, considering the yorks one i assume you've had this problem before so if you dont mind could u have another look at it
Some people have this problem, I dont know why, its to do with the way I resize the images, most of the kits are resized using RGB colour, this leads to the best quality kit. But for some reason some people have a problem with these kits. The only way to solve this is to resize in INDEXED colour mode, I will remake the Derby kit for you, I should be able to post it tonite or tomorrow.

kevmead said:
Some people have this problem, I dont know why, its to do with the way I resize the images, most of the kits are resized using RGB colour, this leads to the best quality kit. But for some reason some people have a problem with these kits. The only way to solve this is to resize in INDEXED colour mode, I will remake the Derby kit for you, I should be able to post it tonite or tomorrow.

thanks

somersetargyle said:

hope to see it tomoro

Here is the derbyshire oneday kit, remade for somersetargyle.

You only need this kit if you have problems with the graphics when importing kits. If not use the kit previously posted

Attachments

• derby_oneday_LQ.zip
    613.6 KB · Views: 18
ZoraxDoom said:
NO!! That Pakistan thing hasn't worked out, whos to say this will?
Well there are some SA teams already in the game

Gauteng and Border...how many more? If its like 54-5 maybe we could do it. Doubt many would download. Did you see how unpopular my USA/UAE/Hong Kong patch was??? :eek: :noway

Users who are viewing this thread