Kit Requests

I think all these kits are already in this thread, here is an update of the Derbyshire kit that I have not previously released.

Attachments

• derbyshire.jpg
    derbyshire.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Is there a download with all Totesport one day kits together? I can see there are some links on here for quite a lot of kits, but have they all been done? Anyone know?
Cheers

kevmead had made a Totesport League kit update but the file was so large he couldn't send it. Have you got GMail kev?

SkateBoarder2 said:
kevmead had made a Totesport League kit update but the file was so large he couldn't send it. Have you got GMail kev?
no.

Also I have to say not all the kits are TL some were for 20/20, but if you want any, just ask.

Last edited:
Kev, if you cans send the update file through Gmail, I can send you an invite. In case interested leave your email so that I could send you an invite.

Here are a few (hopefully) useful ones(pics of 2001, kits for last ICC trophy were coloured):

uae%20team.jpg
UAE
hong%20kong%20team.jpg
Hong Kong
usteam.jpg
USA(Duh...)
javed%20celebrates.jpg
USA
action%20shots8.jpg
USA-bowling side, batting side unknown(Either HK or Denmark).

Will try and find some more.

I cant see what the writing on the lhs of the USA kit says, but I think the rest of the kit would look something like this?

Attachments

• usa.jpg
    usa.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 77
nice...

I'll see if I can find more pics.

Here:

UAE(bowling)
http://www.asiancricket.org/h_uaeblast.cfm

UAE:
uae.jpg

Seaching using Cricinfo now, the images should be pouring in soon :)

Some better pics:

UAE:
055941.jpg

055943.jpg

055902.jpg

USA:
053511.jpg

053537.jpg
(Batting)

Hong Kong:
045533.jpg

045448.jpg

Not many pictures available for Hong Kong, mostly for the U-19 team(these).

Last edited:
they will help, also if you know the kit manufactures/sponsors, just name them then I can find logo's from the web.

I have posted the logos here, and, if you don't mind, could you turn them in .tga format and re-post them here? You could also use these for the kit...

Attachments

• Logos.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 21
Here are logo's in TGA format, they are different to the one's you posted (Higher Resolution (Just)).

Is this anything like the UAE kit?

Attachments

• logos.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 11
  • uae.jpg
    uae.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Here's the shirt for USA in non-gi format, its not completely accurate. Sorry I didnt do this sooner, but I lost interest a bit when I couldnt find good pics to go on, if you want the others let me know and I'll use a bit of artistic licence to liven the kits up a bit.

Attachments

• usa.jpg
    usa.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Usa_Kit_v1_nongi.zip
    324.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread