Kit Requests

Thanks, once I got a system going for making kits it became much easier. I picked up a lot of tips from other kit makers here. At the moment I am not planning to get cricket2005 so am unlikely to be making any kits for the game, but I will still be making cricket2004 stuff.

Ok Here are 2 zip files containing Practice Shirts for Pakistan and West Indies. They are in non-GI format so you can put them where you want.

Pic For Pakistan shirt is on previous page

Attachments

• windiespractice.jpg
    windiespractice.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Pakistan_Practice_NonGI.zip
    241.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Windies_Practice_NonGI.zip
    255.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi Dazza or Kevmead, will you please adjust the 'Digicel' stumps as per the picture in the zip file? Also included is the 'Pespi' stumps as a template, thanks guys.

Attachments

• Stumps request.zip
    397.4 KB · Views: 18
This thread should be for Kits only, if you want other graphics made you should really ask in another thread otherwise it makes it difficult for other people to follow the thread.

Just this once, I'll show you what I've managed so far. I will post in one of the many stump threads when they are ready for release.

Attachments

• digicel stumps 1stlook.jpg
    digicel stumps 1stlook.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 124
Thank-you, they look fantastic. I only asked you because since 2005 was released anything else for 2004 has dried up. Please release soon, excellent.

Surrey Lions

Can someone post the new Surrey Lions kit (I've seen some screenshots in this thread but can't see a downloadable version anywhere)

Thanks

Chris

Here you go, Its not the best kit I have ever made but it looks something like it. I am planning to release the twenty20 kit soon but I am having some trouble with it as its fairly complex.

Last edited:
Yorkshire One Day kit in Blue

Attachments

• yorksblue.jpg
    yorksblue.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 101
  • Yorks_Blue_oneday.zip
    610.3 KB · Views: 20
I have redone the 2 Yorkshire kits for people who can't use my kits without having graphics problems. The kits are lower in quality than the originals as they are resized in Index Colour Mode instead of RGB so if you don't have problems use the kits I posted earlier.

Attachments

• Yorks_Blue_Fixed.zip
    538.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Yorks_Yellow_Fixed.zip
    639.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread