Kit Requests

ahk2578 said:
will have to check ingame for that ......and thats not for now ..... maybe later in the evening!!! sorry mate!!

Derbyshire,Gloucestershire,Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire OD kits for now....at least those are the ones I have installed ......and I hope that you made them 'cause I think Kevmead was also trying his hand at some kits....

ahk2578 said:
Derbyshire,Gloucestershire,Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire OD kits for now....at least those are the ones I have installed ......and I hope that you made them 'cause I think Kevmead was also trying his hand at some kits....
Here's the Gloucestershire and nottingham kits redone mate, let me know if this has fixed the problem you were having. The Derbyshire kit was Kev's.

Attachments

• gloucs05 1DAY.zip
    255.5 KB · Views: 25
  • NOTTS 1 day.zip
    270 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Briggsey said:
Northants and Worchestershire too, or were they done with the new software??
no mate. just redone them.

sorry about that. should be ok now.

Attachments

• worcs 1 day kit.zip
    188.6 KB · Views: 29
  • NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.zip
    525.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
warwickshire bears 1 day kit. this kit is an update of SumoNYR88's twenty kit.

Attachments

• warwick.jpg
    warwick.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 140
  • WARWICKS BEARS05.zip
    305.2 KB · Views: 25
Dazza, what are you doing differently with your kits now to stop people having problems?

Dazza/Kev

Could you make a kit for my regional team Tamil Nadu. I would prefer the kits be red with " Tamil Nadu Torpedoes" written in white along the chest.

We are currently in the process of creating an Indian domestic league. So your help would be much appreciated.

Short-sleeve update

Gday just wondering if we could get a short-sleeve update on all of the teams in the kit update. I know they are probably already done by several people, but if we could make it into one big patch it would be nice.

For those of you who weren't stupid enough to buy Cricket2005;) Here is an update for the Pakistan Test and Sweater with short sleeves.

Attachments

• pakistanshortsleeves.jpg
    pakistanshortsleeves.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 118
  • pakistan_test_and_sweater_shortsleeve.zip
    828.4 KB · Views: 42
great Pakistan Test kit kevmead........and thanks for the PM......they are really great....rep for u.......

Ok, might take a while, at the moment, I'm finishing All the remaining English County (Including Oneday)Kits, I have 7 more sweaters to do then all kits are finished.

Edit:

Ok I have finished the Oneday and Test kits zips, they contain kits for all the English teams posted here by Me and Dazza as well as 7 Kits that I have not posted plus some improvements to existing kits. The only problem is they are around 11meg each and I can't post them here, I also tried emailing to [email protected] but am unable to get that to work either.

Last edited:
I need your help........

I can't find good pics of the following teams wearing sweaters
Gloucestershire
Leicestershire
Middlesex
Northamptonshire
Somerset

Please post links or pics so I can finish, these are the only kits left for me to do to complete the set

Users who are viewing this thread