Kit Requests

kevmead said:
Lets see it then, I don't think mine is very accurate.

Is there a kit you don't fancy doing, as most of the time we seem to be working on the same kits, quite often you release one I'm in the middle of too!!!

PS do you know what gamma to set in photoshop to best match the game? My kits always look too light in the game but look fine in photoshop
your worcs kits looks good. the one id finished needs redoing because i don't think there is enough white on the side. i dont know about the gamma mate. i know its set at 50% in the game settings.

Attachments

• WORCS.jpg
    WORCS.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 138
dazza1974 said:
your worcs kits looks good. the one id finished needs redoing because i don't think there is enough white on the side. i dont know about the gamma mate. i know its set at 50% in the game settings.
Looks better than mine, think my sleeves are wrong, yours looks more correct. Think the trousers should be as the twenty20 kit I did earlier though

WOW
jaw.gif
England 99 kit is so realistic!Can u make India 99?

damn realistic...
could you make the 1999-2000 Carlton and United series kits for india and australia.?
i'll try to find some pics.

anyways,could you make the entire english county kits update ( all compressed in one file) ?

Somerset 1 Day Shirt 2005

Could any one of you excellent kit makers out there make the Somerset 05 one day kit, the one with Blackacre Farm Eggs on the front? The strip they wore when they beat the Aussies!!!! There is one under downloads but it has ROVER across the front. Unfortunately when it comes to making kits im a bit of a numpty. I can do the 512 front but i dont know how to do the 256 and below.

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
This will be done when all the county kits have been finished.

glad to see that its going to be done!! will wait on it!!

OllieWoods said:
Nice one! Perhaps if you had time you could do GI and non GI? I've found all the Dazza kits have weird bits on them.

All the later international kits made by dazza seems ok .....at least they look darn good in the game but the recent county kits seem to be that good in game...I will wait for the master county update and replace my shoddy looking ones....no offence to dazza or kevmead.....it might be that I might not have installed them properly!?

To be fair to kev and dazza ive never had a problem with any of their kits. i think a lot has to do with what graphic card you have

westam47 said:
Could any one of you excellent kit makers out there make the Somerset 05 one day kit, the one with Blackacre Farm Eggs on the front? The strip they wore when they beat the Aussies!!!! There is one under downloads but it has ROVER across the front. Unfortunately when it comes to making kits im a bit of a numpty. I can do the 512 front but i dont know how to do the 256 and below.
Im currently working on the somerset kit. Trying to find a logo for the shirt sponsor. i will post any updates later

It would be nice if all the Totesport League kits were put into one file to download, much like the Kits Update Broadband Version and the English County Championship 2005 Kits Update.

OD kits, I find, are more appealing than Test kits.

DANNY79 said:
To be fair to kev and dazza ive never had a problem with any of their kits. i think a lot has to do with what graphic card you have

I suppose thats true but why would some kits look smudged up and others really swell....that I think has nothing to do with graphic card.........

Users who are viewing this thread