Kit Requests

Sussex Sharks. Still needs some work. I've got a few gremlins to iron out and I think the kit could do with being darker.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 116
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 115
I've done some restyling but I won't get a chance to format it before friday night. I'm posting the png's here is anyone feels like doing it. The colour from white is (216,69,-49) if anyone want to do the trouser/batting kit etc as well... :)

Attachments

• 512kit01od.png
    512kit01od.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 512kit02od.png
    512kit02od.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 108
Sussex Sharks kit based on barmyarmy shirt. From pictures ive seen the kit is slightly darker but see what you think. Will post it up later

Attachments

• game 2005-06-13 14-17-45-59.jpg
    game 2005-06-13 14-17-45-59.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 86
Dazza/Kevmead

Got a huge request for you guys....can you make county kit update after all kits been completed??I seem to be getting lost with what has been updated or not!!

Nice one! Perhaps if you had time you could do GI and non GI? I've found all the Dazza kits have weird bits on them.

dazza1974 said:
Sussex Sharks kit based on barmyarmy shirt. From pictures ive seen the kit is slightly darker but see what you think. Will post it up later
Looks just about spot on to me

nik said:
yes like all of dazza's work!
true, true

olliewoods said:
OD kits yet to be made (correct me if I'm wrong, and this is from the POV of wanting a completely updated one, pardon for not knowing all the suffixes):

Essex
Glamorgan Dragons
Lancashire (well, it's the same as the original anyway really)
Middlesex Crusaders
Northants Steelbacks
Somerset
Surrey Lions (being done by Dazza I believe)
Sussex Sharks
Warwickshire Bears
Yorkshire
Worcestershire (twenty20 done from last year, not sure if it's the same as NL one)

I seem to have a Leics one on my PC, whether it's 05 or not. The only twenty20 one from 05 to even be released to buy is Surrey.
I'll do the Worcestershire shirt tonight

Last edited:
Thanks Dazza for finishing it off.
This is the pic I was working off so colour looks about right

10216.jpg

Here's what I've done so far on the Worcestershire shirt, I only have one picture and its not very good so I dont know how accurate it is (plus I can't see the back)

Attachments

• new_worc_firstlook.jpg
    new_worc_firstlook.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 69
are you a mind reader kev?? ive just finished the worcester kit

barmyarmy said:
Thanks Dazza for finishing it off.
This is the pic I was working off so colour looks about right
the trouble is that there is not that many good pictures on the internet. this is the picture i was working off mate. maybe we need a sussex fan to give us the right colour

Attachments

• wright-shout-tsl-close.jpg
    wright-shout-tsl-close.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 64
  • sussex 1day 05.zip
    608.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
dazza1974 said:
are you a mind reader kev?? ive just finished the worcester kit
Lets see it then, I don't think mine is very accurate.

Is there a kit you don't fancy doing, as most of the time we seem to be working on the same kits, quite often you release one I'm in the middle of too!!!

PS do you know what gamma to set in photoshop to best match the game? My kits always look too light in the game but look fine in photoshop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread