Kit Requests

SkateBoarder2 said:
Hi Dazza, can you make the England World Cup 2003 kit? Here's a picture of me wearing the shirt.
here you go mate. any problems with it then let me know

Attachments

• wc03.jpg
    wc03.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 141
  • eng wc2003.zip
    314.5 KB · Views: 13
Well Done, dazza1974. I really like the kit, it's much better than the EA Sports design. Thanks. :clap

First Look at my Hampshire One Day Shirt, what do you think?

Attachments

• hampshirefirstlook.jpg
    hampshirefirstlook.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 120
Can anybody post the updated sri lanka one day kit which was in the kits update. I forgot to back it up when i made the 1996 version. Cheers guys

m_vaughan said:
Kevmead, I need the Hampshire kit, when do u plan to release it?
Nearly finished, should be able to post later today if I can find some time to work on it

dazza1974 said:
Can anybody post the updated sri lanka one day kit which was in the kits update. I forgot to back it up when i made the 1996 version. Cheers guys
This one?

Attachments

• SL_ODI.zip
    639.3 KB · Views: 37
Here's what I have done so far
(Trousers have changed since picture)

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
What's kits is anyone still after? I'm game for chipping in. I haven't made one for a while...
Don't think the Yorkshire or Sussex One Day Kits have been made yet

barmyarmy said:
What's kits is anyone still after? I'm game for chipping in. I haven't made one for a while...
A Lancashire Lightning Totesport League kit. Any chance?

OD kits yet to be made (correct me if I'm wrong, and this is from the POV of wanting a completely updated one, pardon for not knowing all the suffixes):

Essex
Glamorgan Dragons
Lancashire (well, it's the same as the original anyway really)
Middlesex Crusaders
Northants Steelbacks
Somerset
Surrey Lions (being done by Dazza I believe)
Sussex Sharks
Warwickshire Bears
Yorkshire
Worcestershire (twenty20 done from last year, not sure if it's the same as NL one)

I seem to have a Leics one on my PC, whether it's 05 or not. The only twenty20 one from 05 to even be released to buy is Surrey.

Users who are viewing this thread