Kit Requests

dazza1974 said:
SA world cup 92 first look + gloucestershire 1day kit

Wow nice one Dazza, any chance you could upload it mate. I can make use of this for NZ SA game that is currently on.

Cheers

i'll post it in the next 20mins or so. just finishing pakistan kit

SA 92 and Pakistan 92 kits as requested

Attachments

• PAKISTAN92.jpg
    PAKISTAN92.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 128
  • SA1992.zip
    353.1 KB · Views: 13
  • pakistan1992.zip
    461.8 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Dazza, that looks very real. I have the India v/s Australia game coming up, any chance you could do those kits for me. Sorry to pressure you, do it when you got time. Thanks again.

india and australia 1992 kits. not too sure about the colour of the india shirt.

Attachments

• india v aus.jpg
    india v aus.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 113
  • INDIA1992.zip
    372.2 KB · Views: 19
  • aus1992.zip
    427.9 KB · Views: 11
Amazing work mate and in double quick time. Thanks heaps, very kind of you to have spent your precious time on these.

Cheers

Back again to bother you, sorry. The kits looks a bit untidy in the game wonder why, any suggestions from you?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 95
crick4life said:
Back again to bother you, sorry. The kits looks a bit untidy in the game wonder why, any suggestions from you?
I dont know why this happens, but occasionally
some people get this problem, maybe it has something to do with graphic cards. try installing these

Attachments

• india92 reduced quality.zip
    182.5 KB · Views: 8
  • aus92 reduced quality.zip
    409.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey I'm an avid west indies fan and I'd like to see someone make a genuinely good West Indies Test kit (and i dont mean the sweater) I mean the normal shirt with the logo and sponsors on the sleeve thanks? In all my time playing this game I've never seen someone make a good West Indies test kit can someone change this for me...?thanks!

Hi Daz, can you do a revised Pakistan test shirt? (I mean get new pictures and model it)

Users who are viewing this thread