Kit Requests

Tonkertoy said:
Soz to request again has anyone made the kit for the umpires in the totesport league, only decent pic i have found is here
this is the umpire kit i use for totesport league

Attachments

• game 2005-06-02 21-19-57-92.jpg
    game 2005-06-02 21-19-57-92.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 126
  • totesport umpire.zip
    89 KB · Views: 40
nice kits!

looks like the umpire is not wearing any pants ;)

Last edited:
Guys I have made some Baggy green helmets and caps for Australian team hope it looks alright Hope dazza don't mine me posting here. Screenshots below if you u guys want it for download I will post them here. :cheers

Attachments

• Baggy1.jpg
    Baggy1.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Baggy2.jpg
    Baggy2.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Baggy3.jpg
    Baggy3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 101
Hey Joe!!they look mighty nice!!!

Maybe you could try your hand at the other teams head wear too!!

Guys for kits Dazza is the king!!! anyways below is the attach files for Baggy green helmets and caps please feel free to let me know how it looks in game. :cheers

Attachments

• Baggy green.zip
    154.2 KB · Views: 17
How did I fail to notice this topic before :noway

Guys, can anyone make 1992 World cup kits for me please. I know I may be asking for too much given there are 9 kits in all but it would be great if someone could make it for me please.

The following are some of the images of the 1992 WC kit of different countries. All of the countries have the same kind of stripe on the shoulder with change in colour of the kits and the country name on it.

England Kit and Umpire's kits :

SGE.SXA11.050804152611.photo00.default-207x245.jpg

Pakistan kit :

_38664989_khan3x2_get.jpg

South Africa kit :

257.jpg

Rest of the countries' kits are not found on google. Guess they are just the same with change in name and with the same 4 stripes on each shoulder. The colours are pretty much the same New Zealand had Beige(Grey), India dark blue, West Indies maroon, Australia golden yellow, Sri Lanka (probably a different shade of blue) and Zimbabwe red.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread