Kit Requests

Dazza beautiful 92 kits could you kindly do some in shortselves like the indian kit, pakistani and australian kit please if you get the time also is anyone doing a updated roster for the 1992 worldcup so we can add old players and play with these great kits that would be wonderful.

Derbyshire Phantoms Kit

Attachments

• phantoms.jpg
    phantoms.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Dazza, a few pages back you posted a shot of a surrey one day kit, did you finish it? I have made one but can't get the stripes right on the sleeves

Howdy Dazza, the kits apart from the Indian and Australian doesn't look so good on my pc. Is there something I could do about this one.

Thanks mate.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 119
kevmead said:
Dazza, a few pages back you posted a shot of a surrey one day kit, did you finish it? I have made one but can't get the stripes right on the sleeves
no i didn't quite finish it mate. i got side tracked with all the requests

crick4life said:
Howdy Dazza, the kits apart from the Indian and Australian doesn't look so good on my pc. Is there something I could do about this one.

Thanks mate.
do you have any editing software like photoshop?

crick4life said:
Yes Dazza I do have Adobe photoshop 7.

Thanks
the way i would fix this is for example, if the problem is with your england kit then i would create a new folder and rename it england. then inside the folder create 2 more folders and rename then front and back. then using gi importer save both front and back 512 BMP files to the respective folders. then open front folder and open the bmp using your adobe photoshop 7. when adobe photoshop has opened the file, click on image option and then image size. change the size to 256x256. once you have done that save image as 256 8bit in the same folder as the 512 file. do this for all the sizes 128X128 64x64 32x32 16X16 and 8x8. once you have done this do the same for the back. when you have done all this import all the files using gi. this hopefully should fix the problem.
i hope all this makes sense.

It does make sense Dazza, will try it out and let you know. Thanks for your help.

Hi Dazza, can you make the England World Cup 2003 kit? Here's a picture of me wearing the shirt.

hey dazza can u make Pakistan kit used in 1992 world cup????if u already made it then tell me where to find it......

Users who are viewing this thread