Kit Requests

SkateBoarder2 said:
It would be nice if all the Totesport League kits were put into one file to download, much like the Kits Update Broadband Version and the English County Championship 2005 Kits Update.

OD kits, I find, are more appealing than Test kits.
LOOK 5 POSTS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somerset 1 day shirt. can all the people who are having problem with some of the kits ive made i.e black shirts...etc let me know if this one works. im using different software to make the kits.

cheers

Attachments

• SOMERSET.jpg
    SOMERSET.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 178
  • SOMERSET 1 day.zip
    498.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Somerset 1 Day Kit

Excellent kit in your picture Dazza but when i downloaded it and played as Somerset on my PC the kit is all mottley - sort of camouflage effect! Any ideas for correcting

slight confusion on which Yorkshire kit to make. They seen to have worn two in the NL this season:

Kit 1:

Kit 2:

Hey Dazza
I have a hard one for you !!! Can you 'reprocess'your recently released OD kits thru this new software of yours??? They will certainly look better in game!!

hey dazza have u made the bangladesh odi kit...the 1 which fobstyle made has red helmets...cud u plzz make 1 with the green helmets

ahk2578 said:
Hey Dazza
I have a hard one for you !!! Can you 'reprocess'your recently released OD kits thru this new software of yours??? They will certainly look better in game!!
can anybody give me a list of kits ive made which look messed ingame, so i can redo them.

cheers

dazza1974 said:
can anybody give me a list of kits ive made which look messed ingame, so i can redo them.

cheers

will have to check ingame for that ......and thats not for now ..... maybe later in the evening!!! sorry mate!!

Users who are viewing this thread