Kit Requests

Thanks Dazza, I have split the files in half and emailed sucessfully, below is a pic showing some of the new kits

Attachments

• kitsupdate.jpg
    kitsupdate.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 156
Still no joy uploading, just got email delivery failures back:(

On the plus side I now only need to Gloucestershire and Leicestershire sweaters to complete

Here are the Essex, Kent and Northants Twenty20 Kits shown above, I was gonna save them for the Kit Update but looks like I won't be able to post it, If anyone wants any other English Kit, Please ask and I will post.

Last edited:
Here you go

Last edited:
Kev , the pak test sweater etc are good!!! you had posted a screenshot of the Australia kit using the 2005 uniform format , would you be releasing that soon and would it work in 2004??

ahk2578 said:
Kev , the pak test sweater etc are good!!! you had posted a screenshot of the Australia kit using the 2005 uniform format , would you be releasing that soon and would it work in 2004??
I did post a screenshot of an Australian kit for Cricket2004 using the cricket2005 graphics, but I never finished it, It was made using a file extracted from the C2k5 demo (by someone else). I might give it another go, it was very rough. I only made it to see how easy it would be to use the cricket2005 files to make 2004 graphics as at the moment I don't intend buying C2k5.

Dazza posted a middlesex kit earlier in the thread, as far as I know its current

Cricketer2004 said:
hey kevmead can u make a Pakistan Practice kit please????
How's this, I could only find one picture and the detail wasn't great

Attachments

• pakistanpractice.jpg
    pakistanpractice.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 71
nice work kevmead. you became very talented at this very quickly. good job. hopefully your 2005 kits will be as good, if not better.

Users who are viewing this thread