Kit Requests

My kits have come out all weird anyone know why?

noone said:
My kits have come out all weird anyone know why?
ah you have that problem, I'll do a LQ kit for you tommorow

some people have a problem with the way I generate kits. When I make a kit I make it in RBG true colour then convert to index colour, but I use the rgb to generate the smaller sizes, (this leads to best quality) but for some reason some people have problems when importing kits resized using this method. I dont know why, for you I have to resize the images in index colour mode, the kits still looks good, but quality is not quite as good.

Ok, for those with problems installing kits here is the LQ version, it should fix the problem for you

Attachments

• ICc_WorldXI_LQ_v1.zip
    580.4 KB · Views: 22
Thanks, I'm gonna start work on the Aussie kit now, I hope to be able to do it today with no problems, I will release in both HQ and LQ versions at the same time.

Kev, do you reckon you could do the ICC World XI Test shirt? Have a picture, if you need a better one i'll happily look around again.

55882398.jpg

(The_gas will be happy, Graeme Smith bringing back memories of his modelling days :D)

stevie said:
Kev, do you reckon you could do the ICC World XI Test shirt? Have a picture, if you need a better one i'll happily look around again.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/55882398.jpg?x=x&dasite=GettyImages&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=AB27D050201094215C0E64DE43E5D069E2A24E57AE68D8EF870FCCDEF79D57D9

(The_gas will be happy, Graeme Smith bringing back memories of his modelling days :D)
Shouldnt be a problem mate, coming right up
PS. You cant post links directly into gettyimages they dont work:p

Attachments

• icctest.jpg
    icctest.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread