Kit Trouble

S

squiz

Hi this is my first kit that ive attempted to make, its the 2003 World Cup kit for Australia. Its got some fixing to do which i cant figure out, if sum1 could help it would be greatly appreciated. :(

Rightly of course any1 who helped would get credit for whatever they did, hope sum people can help :)

Below will be some pics of what problems i have

Attachments

• 3screen.jpg
    3screen.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
Heres the front kit (Of Course i will send you the .bmp files so you can just import them straight away if you offer help):

You need to post the kit back as well so people can have a look. Use the model f0bstyle made if you're unsure about what goes where.

i found out why my kits were screwed!! They shifted 4 pixels in the kit editor. Heres a pic, also ive started making all the World Cup 99 kits, heres the first South Africa which i will release soon. Do the kits move for any1 else? If they do ill make my kits so they compensate for this.

Problem Associating with moving kit:
Helmet Discolouring
Gap where kits join
Wrong colour on edge of buttons
Wrong colour on collar

If any1 is having these problems, make your kits like this (4 pixels of the colar on the left hand side, Unfortunately you have to do this for every kit size):

They shouldn't shift if they've been formatted correctly. This was a prob I had with the Keeper kit and pads but I overcame it by following Tom's tutorial exactly.

i seen on the screenshot of saving the colour pallete that transparency wasnt ticked, so i unticked it and it workd :)

ahh thanks, this has been happening to all of my kits i have tried making which has been really bugging me, my pakistan and west indies test kits aswell as my west indies odi kit

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 20 2004, 02:00 PM
i seen on the screenshot of saving the colour pallete that transparency wasnt ticked, so i unticked it and it workd :)
where is this screen as i think this is the same problem i am having

Users who are viewing this thread