Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

@parthcroz1501 do you have the Australian domestic players editable as well? If you do uploading any would be really appreciated!
Thanks to @parthcroz1501 I've been having such a good time slowly editing all the Pakistani players. It's one thing I am really enjoying, especially since I've been resting. Watching cricket while editing players on my laptop for the past 2–3 days have been a blast.

Thanks to @parthcroz1501 I've been having such a good time slowly editing all the Pakistani players. It's one thing I am really enjoying, especially since I've been resting. Watching cricket while editing players on my laptop for the past 2–3 days have been a blast.
That’s the dream man! Usually what I do most days I have off work. Am hoping I can do the Aussie guys like you’ve done the Pakistani players

I am currently doing Indians now just needed some more exact logos . I can do Aussies too I love doing this pads gloves bats stuff , but I don't know the domestic players , can do only of the national players.
And one more thing , it's a bit frustrating that Game doesnt even have kookaburra gloves licensed yet I mean wtf ....
That’s the dream man! Usually what I do most days I have off work. Am hoping I can do the Aussie guys like you’ve done the Pakistani players

Its a pleasure to help such a big creator man ..... I don't know if it's with you also but I am enjoying editing players than the actual matches lol .
Get well soon brother .. then ill request you some logos haha

I am currently doing Indians now just needed some more exact logos . I can do Aussies too I love doing this pads gloves bats stuff , but I don't know the domestic players , can do only of the national players.
And one more thing , it's a bit frustrating that Game doesnt even have kookaburra gloves licensed yet I mean wtf ....
The fact they have licensing for some things but not others (kookaburra gloves, NB heritage/burn gear etc) is very annoying. You’d think it would be in the game but alas. Will also give you a list when I’m able to make one

Bear with me this is a long list, I know you won’t have all but any would be awesome!
Will Pucovski, Josh Phillipe, Matt Renshaw, Spencer Johnson, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Matt Short, Oliver Davies, Hayden Kerr, Kurtis Patterson, Jack Edwards, Will Salzmann, Sam Konstas, Bryce Street, Ben Manenti, Jordan Silk, Caleb Jewell, Todd Murphy, Fergus O’Neill, Sam Harper, Aaron Hardie, Sam Whiteman, Darcy Short, Cooper Connolly, Cameron Bancroft

Bear with me this is a long list, I know you won’t have all but any would be awesome!
Will Pucovski, Josh Phillipe, Matt Renshaw, Spencer Johnson, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Matt Short, Oliver Davies, Hayden Kerr, Kurtis Patterson, Jack Edwards, Will Salzmann, Sam Konstas, Bryce Street, Ben Manenti, Jordan Silk, Caleb Jewell, Todd Murphy, Fergus O’Neill, Sam Harper, Aaron Hardie, Sam Whiteman, Darcy Short, Cooper Connolly, Cameron Bancroft
Out of this long list 6 are not licensed either ( Salzmann, kons, Bryce , Murphy , hardie, connolly ) , and from the rest I can only find matt short which I have uploaded , this process takes alot of time so I'll try finding later on more deeply.
The problem is that the no one unlocks the domestic players as they're not that much popular.
Sorry bro can't help with that but I am still wondering how to unlock them in the first place if anyone knows then let me know .

Out of this long list 6 are not licensed either ( Salzmann, kons, Bryce , Murphy , hardie, connolly ) , and from the rest I can only find matt short which I have uploaded , this process takes alot of time so I'll try finding later on more deeply.
The problem is that the no one unlocks the domestic players as they're not that much popular.
Sorry bro can't help with that but I am still wondering how to unlock them in the first place if anyone knows then let me know .
Thank you so much!! I understand about them not being popular, I’ll be trying your method of going through the community and looking for some myself. Thank you for looking man really appreciate it!

Also, when you say those 6 aren’t licensed what do you mean? As in you have them unlicensed? All of them are licensed players for me

Also, when you say those 6 aren’t licensed what do you mean? As in you have them unlicensed? All of them are licensed players for me
I mean that they don't have playfaces like the usual licensed players , like Smith warner head etc .These 6 are licensed but don't have playfaces .
I can be wrong too as I have not updated the game I have 3451 or 3541 version I don't know .

I mean that they don't have playfaces like the usual licensed players , like Smith warner head etc .These 6 are licensed but don't have playfaces .
I can be wrong too as I have not updated the game I have 3451 or 3541 version I don't know .
Ahhh no no you’re right, I was hoping you meant not licensed like we could edit them

@SalmanWahidi do you know brother how these are unlocked at the first place ?
As far as I understand this weird process, this is how it “should” work in theory: you edit a licensed player i.e. give him a different bat or edit his skills (a message will pop saying that the player is now linked), then you share him on the server. Once this is done, you wait for an update from BA. Usually, their updates are broken, so whenever they drop an update, chances are that the player that you previously edited and shared, “could” become fully editable.

Another thing to note: sometimes, if you press the button that you use to share players, you get the option of “unlink”. Do this, and the player will have a copy that is fully editable. This is how I unlocked Mohammad Shami, Shardul Thakur, Prasidh Krishna, and a few other Indian players.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread