Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Hey, does anyone know why the proficiencies aren’t able to be edited sometimes? I downloaded a Mark wood and everything there is editable apart from his bowling proficiencies. Any help is appreciated!

He has used it, but regardless he is unlocked so I can assign him whatever bat, pads, gloves I want which is thanks to you
Actually you can assign bat to any licensed player , in case of Aussie and english licensed players you can't directly assign but there's a way .
Just go download same player from community doesn't matter if it's editable or not. If it's editable then all good otherwise you can assign bat to the downloaded licensed player even if it's locked/non-editable,then just replace that downloaded player with the previous player in the team .
All Good .

Hey, does anyone know why the proficiencies aren’t able to be edited sometimes? I downloaded a Mark wood and everything there is editable apart from his bowling proficiencies. Any help is appreciated!
It's a bug since C22, that bowlers have their efficiencies locked if you give them more than 3–4 points. The solution is to change their role to wicketkeeper, adjust/set their proficiencies, and finally reverting it back to bowler. It's crazy, I know. I sent a lengthy email to BA about this issue. The response I got was “you are not supposed to edit licensed players proficiencies and that is why they are locked”. It made me chuckle, as we can easily edit all the proficiencies of licensed players except bowling proficiencies of bowlers due to this bug and batting proficiencies of batters due to the same bug.

If you're not able to edit the batting proficiencies of batters, the solution is the same, except you change their role to bowler/wicketkeeper and edit their batting proficiencies. That's the main reason I wanted to be able to change the role of these licensed players, so I could correct their proficiencies.

All of this mess could've been avoided if BA fixed this bug.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, man. You're a legend! It was my dream to be able to edit all these licensed players. Please upload more Pakistani players if you find them such as Noman Ali, Sajid Khan, Khurram Shehzad, Mir Hamza, etc.
Done sir , but I don't think khurram shehzad is licensed cause I can't find him even the licensed one in the game .
Rest editable three are uploaded . You can check it out .

It's a bug since C22, that bowlers have their efficiencies locked if you give them more than 3–4 points. The solution is to change their role to wicketkeeper, adjust/set their proficiencies, and finally reverting it back to bowler. It's crazy, I know. I sent a lengthy email to BA about this issue. The response I got was “you are not supposed to edit licensed players proficiencies and that is why they are locked”. It made me chuckle, as we can easily edit all the proficiencies of licensed players except bowling proficiencies of bowlers due to this bug and batting proficiencies of batters due to the same bug.

If you're not able to edit the batting proficiencies of batters, the solution is the same, except you change their role to bowler/wicketkeeper and edit their batting proficiencies. That's the main reason I wanted to be able to change the role of these licensed players, so I could correct their proficiencies.

All of this mess could've been avoided if BA fixed this bug.
Legend thank you! Ridiculous they can’t fix this and so many other things that seem so simple. I asked why created players have a glitch where there fielding stats are really low and drops there overall. They looked into and did something with my account but never fixed it

Legend thank you! Ridiculous they can’t fix this and so many other things that seem so simple. I asked why created players have a glitch where there fielding stats are really low and drops there overall. They looked into and did something with my account but never fixed it
I figured out the way how to fix the fielding stats. The issue is that their overall calculator is broken, so it doesn't register fielding correctly when you make a custom player. The solution is this: keep the role to either batter, all-rounder, or bowler (not wk), and max out all the stats (batting, bowling, & fielding to 99 or as high as you can go), and then “randomize” the stats. The game will randomize, but will register the increased fielding stats. After that, you can adjust the stats of your custom players accordingly. It's a pain, but that's the only way to do it. This is how I've made my custom players with correct overalls.

I figured out the way how to fix the fielding stats. The issue is that their overall calculator is broken, so it doesn't register fielding correctly when you make a custom player. The solution is this: keep the role to either batter, all-rounder, or bowler (not wk), and max out all the stats (batting, bowling, & fielding to 99 or as high as you can go), and then “randomize” the stats. The game will randomize, but will register the increased fielding stats. After that, you can adjust the stats of your custom players accordingly. It's a pain, but that's the only way to do it. This is how I've made my custom players with correct overalls.
Jesus, what don’t you know??!! Thank you so much man. There fielding goes a bit too high (another thing idk how to fix ) but that’s better then the alternative. You’re amazing so glad I found this place

Jesus, what don’t you know??!! Thank you so much man. There fielding goes a bit too high (another thing idk how to fix ) but that’s better then the alternative. You’re amazing so glad I found this place
I’ve figured out you just gotta try and get the randomiser to get to good area on the fielding graph thingy. Again, thank you so much Salman

Done sir , but I don't think khurram shehzad is licensed cause I can't find him even the licensed one in the game .
Rest editable three are uploaded . You can check it out .
I found Khurram Shahzad (sorry I sent you the wrong spelling of his last name) fully editable by following your advice. Once again, thanks a lot man.

If you need any other players let me know then .
Just help me with bats I posted in your thread sir .
Have you uploaded Mark Wood by any chance? His bowling action really annoys me and needs to be changed

Users who are viewing this thread