KIT UPDATE help!!!

steppie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i am having problem with the kit update patch..how do you guys work it..i extracted it to my teams folder in brian lara 2005 .and than i clicked to start the game but nothing changed???whats wrong..after extracting i think barmy army mentioned that run the EXE...what does that mean???how to do that?i am having problem..can someone please sort this thing out.thanks everyone.cheers mate.

Ste

Executive member
Just run the .bat file that you got the from the kitupdate.zip file. Click on it in Explorer or choose START->Run to find the .bat file and click ok.

Flukesy

School Cricketer
how do we run this on the xbox i have a modded box and the game is on the hdd

thewiseguy

School Cricketer
Flukesy said:
how do we run this on the xbox i have a modded box and the game is on the hdd

I don't think you can run .bat files on the xbox - best you can do is ftp the game across to your pc, run the bat file and ftp back - Or you could just manually do what the bat file says which is just backing up your old files and renaming a few...

Lateralus

School Cricketer
Thewiseguy is right just ftp the game to your Xbox, place the .bat file in the teams folder and run it, then ftp the teams folder back to your Xbox, it works just fine. :D

steppie

Club Cricketer
the patch is only for ODI kits right?bcoz test kits are all same as before ..nothing changed

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, as there aren't any official Test kits in the game, just ODI ones.

Users who are viewing this thread