Kits Update Patch re-released

i have tried evrything....

also first exporting the kits as BMP and then re-importing them but that too didn't solved the problem.

plz help

Are you trying on the same .gob as the one you first installed on? You will need to try again on a different .gob with GI2.2
If that doesn't please tell me or Prakash. Also please check whether your name headers are still there i.e. kit01, kit02 etc (Use a hex editor or Gob Viewer)

well its not posible for me to try this on another gob file coz the current gob file is the one on which i have all my patches and other patches installed.

so plz guys u have to find anoher way.

What patches do you have installed? Presumably you can install the configs the same way you use when you make an AI patch. As for stumps and pitchads they can be backed up using GI2.

Originally posted by barmyarmy
What patches do you have installed? Presumably you can install the configs the same way you use when you make an AI patch. As for stumps and pitchads they can be backed up using GI2.

hows that done?

guys.....i installed the kitupdate on a new fresh gob file and it worked, the odi kits were no longer white and everything worked fine EXCEPT FOR ONE THING.....

now all the LOD and EYE-CANDY effects are gone which i was experiencing on KITS and FACES :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

i dunno if that was a bug or sumthing like that but that was the best thing tht had ever happened to my Cricket 2004 and after a long time i was enjoying the game once more.

i still have the old GOB file which gives me these effects on test kits while the odi kits are all white.

plz guys think...there must be a way so that we can have these effects on cards like mine...riva tnt2 32mb model 64/model 64 pro

mind you the effects were only on the kits, faces,shoes,etc and not the pitch, stumps, or any other part of stadium.

so IT IS possible but you genious guys have to think how.

if someone can do it.....IT WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER FOR ME.

Originally posted by straw
hows that done?

Which part?
Configs can be exported using Config Editor v2 and gfx can be exported using the 'more options' and 'make zip' options in GI2.

well still having white kits in ODI and EXCELLENT kits in TEST matches.

tried every damn thing but no luck in odi kits.

the faces, shoes are showing correctly in odi.

the umpire kit is also showing correctly but not of blue odi but of default white test one, i.e, the kit of umpire in odi is not of that blueist colur with "fly emirates" written on the back but the default umpire kits which came with the game. it surprizes me coz in the GI the umpire kits is the "fly emirates" one.

i think there is some problem with the GI.

plz prakash fix the problem so that i am able to see coloured kits in odi as it is stopping me from testing my patch in odis.

Well try importing the kits on a fresh gob using GI V2.2, it will work. There was a problem with v2.1 which i fixed

yeah prakash it works that way but we cant get those eye candy effects............

Yep. I've got this problem too!

barmyarmy,
how can I get the kits update? As with the guys above, the link you gave is returning "Session Initialisation Failed".

Is there another download thread? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread