Kits Update Patch re-released

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Cricket2004.co.uk is delighted to announce the re-release of our popular Kits Update Patch. The Patch has now been modified so an unpatched .gob file is no longer needed to import it. New Kit resolutions have also been added to the kits to solve the problems with discolouring.
This is an essential Cricket2004 download which greatly increases the realism of the game. Available from the Kits Update section of the site as a Broadband or smaller Dial-up downloads.

There is a problem with this kit update.
All the kits now appear white in colour,even the sunglasses

Can you explain a bit more what you mean? Anyone else getting this?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 4
I've done so. I've now installed this on several different .gob files without being able to simulate this problem...

well I first installed it using Graphics Impoer 2.1 but then i reinstalled the game and used the version 2.0 and now it works well.....but when i had installed it first the graphics were looking great like o was using a high end graphic card

i have raised this problem b4 in the forums so i dont want 2 start it up again, but, wen u pres on the download hyperlink, (as i have dialup) it says kitsupdate.rar
a few months ago i downloaded sumthing with this problem, so i went on2 www.rarlab.com and downloaded WINRAR. now i have the problem of it says a 40 day download. i got rid of it, so i dont want 2 break any rules and get it again. wat should i do?

I dont think winrar is free, the best solution would be use some file splitting software for splitting that large file rather than using winrar

is there any chance that i can install bangladesh kit separately from tis particular patch

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Aug 18 2004, 10:31 AM
Yeah, it's in the kits download for the Asia Cup Patch,
I meant from the kitsupdate pattch 2 so that i can get the nice graphics..........

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Aug 18 2004, 10:58 AM
Like I said it's one of the Asia Cup kits that was made so you can download it here under other kits.
ok Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread