Known Bugs

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Please post all known bugs in here:

The only two I know about so far are suicidal running and occasionally transparant fielders.

The game is buggy very buggy, alot of player name and other commentry problems, EA have again ignored the commentary part and the controls are very uncomfortable and confusing. quality of graphics is pretty much the same if not bad, the only improvement is the season mode with a stats tracker and better game play.

apart from all that though...

The biggest bug so far seems to be that the line-ups revert to the default when you re-enter a saved game. This could be very annoying...

What do you mean, EA have not worked on commentary at all it seems they have copied it from cricket2002 and player name commentary is not coordinated at all, a keeper drops the throw from the deep and Mr. Maxwel calls it a drop chance :D

Atleast it's not Mark Nicholas commentating. I'll put up with some crazy comments from Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell so long as they don't ever get Nicholas to do the commentary!

Here are a couple of bugs these were present in cricket2002 also

1. Game crashing when you auto play after changing the starting line up.

2. Fielder at the time of delivery standing in the middle of the pitch.

Try to look on the more positive side of things. I'm sure the game is a big improvement and I can't wait to get it.

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Dec 17 2003, 07:42 PM
Try to look on the more positive side of things. I'm sure the game is a big improvement and I can't wait to get it.
Well, this is a known bugs thread! :blink:

I am really annoyed by the team reverting to default line up in 2nd innings bug that is apparently present in cricket 2004. This was also in Cricket 2002 so to not have remedied it is outrageous :o

Computer AI is again mediocre, i got 7 out of 10 England player run out in a match, just have mid on and mod off a little back half way in the circle and ball straight the computer will either play straight to mid off or mid on and will start running and here goes he is run out before he can even cross his partner.

lolz 7 batsmen that is really trouble some, it would have been more had i not gotten Trescothick caught behind of the second ball because one direct hit was missed on the first ball.

Users who are viewing this thread