Status
Not open for further replies.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well. If that thinking makes you happy, then feel free to imagine whatever you want. But harsh thing is, reality is different and you will have to face it.You will need to come out of your imagination. :p

:p ask them why they won't get out of bed then, if not scared then plain lazy or late nights drinking ? It's all going to end the same way :D

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:p ask them why they won't get out of bed then, if not scared then plain lazy or late nights drinking ? It's all going to end the same way :D
They are out of bed and planning a strategy inside the conference room. Since I fall asleep in meetings, I came out and I am practicing on the field. :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Since I fall asleep in meetings, I came out and I am practicing on the field
Are your meetings usually so boring that the attendees fall asleep? I would hate to be in that room then.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Are your meetings usually so boring that the attendees fall asleep? I would hate to be in that room then.
It's a new team for us, I and z are only two we've played together, rest are being introduced currently. Don't worry it won't take more than a day or two to mix with the squad and bash every other team.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I will sleep in all the meetings regardless of who is inside the conference hall :p Anyway meeting is about to finish. After the discussion, we will be back to the training.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Well I have managed to sneak into the training ground and here is some video footage

yes its looks like a photo but that's only because everyone is so static. Scariest part is that is the biggest dog ever recorded :eek:

bored-dog-cricketers.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Well I have managed to sneak into the training ground and here is some video footage
Sneaking into our training ground ? Atleast we know now, that the only way you can beat us is you secretly sneaking into our ground and find out our strategies and record our training sessions. You see. We knew this would happen. So, we did not go the ground today and we let the dogs out :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Sneaking into our training ground ? Atleast we know now, that the only way you can beat us is you secretly sneaking into our ground and find out our strategies and record our training sessions. You see. We knew this would happen. So, we did not go the ground today and we let the dogs out :p

lol true, I won't be rushing back for a lick off that dog :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread